Autumn Hotel

Monday, August 10, 2009

Truly An Inspirational Cd! Whitney's Best For All People!

Matthew Adams says:

Here this is coming from a white guy i heard this at a CD hearing, this is truly an inspirational CD. I am planning on owning it and buying copies for my church and my wedding to my girl friend. Truly Whitney's Best! I look to you....

Daniel Mckenzie says:

I just can't wait to own this album! i heard "I Look to You", and i just fell in love with whitney all over again. This is what I've been missing.


Michael Kerner says:

I definitely am looking forward to Whitney's comeback. From what I've heard so far, the songs sound beautiful, and I've missed hearing Whitney Houston sing like this in awhile. I'm glad she decided not to permanently retire, especially because of how much people made her that crack is whack joke that got way out of hand. It definitely is better than the wannabes like Beyonce', Jordin Sparks and others have made in their records recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment